8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover China’s craft-making heritage on this private full-day tour from Guangzhou to Foshan, famous for its exquisite ceramics. Keep your camera to hand as you visit the landmark Foshan Ancestral Temple, decorated with locally made furnishings and ornaments. After a typical Chinese lunch (included), visit the Nanfeng Ancient Furnace to watch a traditional pottery demonstration and have a go at spinning the pottery wheel. Finally, admire the beautiful handicrafts on sale at the Shiwan Art Ceramics Market and perhaps buy a unique souvenir to take home with you.
- Private day trip from Guangzhou to Foshan
- Visit Foshan’s cultural attractions with a knowledgeable local guide
- Learn about Daoist deities at Foshan Ancestral Temple
- Watch potters at work at Nanfeng Ancient Furnace
- See Foshan’s famous tiles and sculptures at Shiwan Art Ceramics Market
- Dine on a tasty Chinese lunch at a local establishment
- Round-trip hotel transfer by comfortable private vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers; infants are free of charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hantang International Travel Service
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Foshan Cultural One Day Tour including Ancestral Temple & Nanfeng Ancient Kiln?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Foshan Cultural One Day Tour including Ancestral Temple & Nanfeng Ancient Kiln?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Foshan Cultural One Day Tour including Ancestral Temple & Nanfeng Ancient Kiln?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Foshan Cultural One Day Tour including Ancestral Temple & Nanfeng Ancient Kiln?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Foshan Cultural One Day Tour including Ancestral Temple & Nanfeng Ancient Kiln
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuangzhouBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - ShenzhenCity Tours - ShenzhenFull-day Tours - ShenzhenBus Tours - Macau SARCity Tours - Macau SARFull-day Tours - Macau SARCategory