8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
History buffs won’t want to miss this door-to-door private guided tour. Look beyond Guangzhou’s modern surface to the city’s rich history, with a personal chauffeur to save time and energy. Visit the Sun Yat Sen Memorial Hall, see the Five Rams Statue in Yuexiu Park, explore the 1,500-year-old Temple of the Six Banyan Trees, and stroll the old foreign concessions on Shamian Island. Along the way, enjoy a local lunch.
- See the Temple of Six Banyan Trees, Yuexiu Park, Shamian Island, and more
- Unwind over a Cantonese lunch in a good-quality local restaurant
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private transfers
- Learn about the Pearl River City’s history from your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup & drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup service is available for centrally located Guangzhou hotels, please provide your hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Theme Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Trip of Guangzhou Highlights with Lunch Inclusive?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip of Guangzhou Highlights with Lunch Inclusive
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuangzhouBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaHistorical Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - ShenzhenCity Tours - ShenzhenHistorical Tours - ShenzhenFull-day Tours - ShenzhenBus Tours - Macau SARCity Tours - Macau SARHistorical Tours - Macau SARFull-day Tours - Macau SARCategory