4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a different side of bustling Guangzhou on a four-hour private tour with a knowledgeable guide who leads you through the expansive green oasis of Yuexiu Park. Explore the highlights of the park, including Zhenhai Tower and Temple Of The Five Immortals, while learning about the Ming Dynasty, the city’s rags-to-riches history and other local lore. Wind down as you stroll along vibrant Shang Xiajiu Road and see examples of Qilou architecture along the street.
- 4-hour Guangzhou walking tour with a private guide
- Explore Yuexiu Park and walk around the ruins of the old Ming Dynasty city wall
- Pose for photos in front of Zhenhai Tower, and discover the highs and lows of its 2,000-year history
- Hear little-known tales about Guangzhou’s five-ram legend as you visit the Temple Of The Five Immortals
- Stroll down Shang Xiajiu Road in the city’s Xi Guan neighborhood and learn about the buildings’ Qilou architecture
- Enjoy personalized attention from a knowledgeable private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private transport with a professional driver
Private English-speaking tour guide
Food and drinks