- See the stunning sights between Guilin and Yangshuo on a Li River Cruise
- Enjoy having free time to explore Yangshuo independently
- No need to bring food with you—lunch is provided
- Hassle-free tour with Guilin hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- The simple lunch on Li River Boat is set-menu uniformly. If you have any dietary restrictions, you will need to order other dishes at your own expense.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer complimentary drop off service to your hotel located within arctic square in the north, wayaokou in the south and GuiLin BaiYue Hotel in the east.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Educational Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.