8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Known for its karst formations, Guilin is a tough destination for the independent traveler: There’s no metro and the bus system is in Chinese. This private tour saves time and stress, with pickup and drop-off, lunch, and a guide. Visit Reed Flute Cave, with its spectacular stalactites and stalagmites, Elephant Trunk Hill, which looks like an elephant drinking, Fubo Hill, a historic pinnacle, and a local pearl store.
- See Guilin’s three signature karst formations, including Reed Flute Cave
- Shop local South Sea pearls at the South China Pearl Museum
- Savor an authentic Chinese lunch at a typical restaurant
- No getting lost: Private guide picks you up and drops you off at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service, air-conditioned vehicle
Typical Chinese lunch
English-speaking tour guide
Entrance tickets as listed.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick-up time can be costomized according to your schedule. Please inform us in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stop at one gift shop. No forced shopping.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Seeing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 22931P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuilinBus Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Lingui CountyFull-day Tours - Lingui CountyBus Tours - YangshuoFull-day Tours - YangshuoCategory