8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guilin is renowned for its unique mountain scenery and for the tranquil Li River, and this private tour offers a seamless way to explore the region’s most popular highlights. Meet your guide in the morning at your Guilin hotel, and hop aboard your private vehicle. You’ll explore the Reed Flute Cave, will discover the hilly landscape of Seven Star Park, will admire Fubo Hill and the much-photographed Elephant Trunk Hill, and more. The tour also includes lunch at a local restaurant.
- Discover Guilin’s most renowned attractions, all in one day
- A private tour offers a comfortable and luxurious way to travel
- Round-trip transfer from your Guilin hotel via private vehicle
- See the Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Seven Star Park, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed professional driver
English-speaking tour guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance ticket fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from centrally located Guilin hotels, drop-off at centrally located Guilin hotels. Please provide detailed hotel information while booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TravofChina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guilin Tour of Reed Flute Cave, Seven Star Park, Elephant Trunk Hill?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Product code: 20481P16
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuilinBus Tours - Southern ChinaHistorical Tours - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Lingui CountyHistorical Tours - Lingui CountyFull-day Tours - Lingui CountyBus Tours - YangshuoHistorical Tours - YangshuoFull-day Tours - YangshuoCategory