8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Chinese style lunch
Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
English-speaking tour guide service
Entrance fees as list in the itinerary
Any optional activity / battery car / shuttle bus inside the attraction
Departure & Return
China, Guangxi Zhuangzuzizhiqu, Guilin Shi, Xiufeng Qu, Zhong Shan Zhong Lu, 中山中路
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Please leave a note when booking if you have any special requirement about the tour, such as diet.
- You will be contacted at least one day ahead of the travel day via email to advise the pickup info. The tour guide will also call you or leave you a message through your hotel room the night before tour about pickup time.
- You are suggested to wear comfortable shoes on tour day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Travel Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One Day Guilin City Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One Day Guilin City Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during One Day Guilin City Sightseeing Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One Day Guilin City Sightseeing Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 10289P141
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuilinBus Tours - Southern ChinaCity Tours - Southern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Southern ChinaFull-day Tours - Southern ChinaBus Tours - Lingui CountyCity Tours - Lingui CountyNature and Wildlife - Lingui CountyFull-day Tours - Lingui CountyBus Tours - YangshuoCity Tours - YangshuoNature and Wildlife - YangshuoFull-day Tours - YangshuoCategory