2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer from Guiyang hotel to train station
Private English-speaking guide
Private comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
One-night accommodation at Baoguo Temple
Admission of all places list in the itinerary
Round Trip Cable Car from Jieyindian to Golden Summit
Excursion bus at Emei Shan
Round-trip bullet train tickets between Guiyang and Chengdu
Optional boat trip at Leshan Buddha($10 per person)
Transfer from Guiyang train station to hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Guiyang (all hotels in Yunyan District and Nanming District), if you stay outside these area please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel and pay extra cost to driver.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress appropriately for Baoguo Monastery; shorts are allowed but tank tops and/or bikinis are not recommended
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- During sightseeing, passenger's belongings will be tucked away safely in the van or in their accommodations. Please be advised to bring along any essentials for sightseeing (e.g. water, sunscreen, sunglasses)
- Accommodations provided are twin rooms with standard amenities; it is recommended that you bring your own toiletries
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Samtour of Chengdu OTC Travel
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 2-Day Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt. Emei Tour from Guiyang?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 2-Day Leshan Giant Buddha and Mt. Emei Tour from Guiyang?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGuiyangRail Tours - Southwest ChinaBus Tours - Southwest ChinaOvernight Tours - Southwest ChinaMulti-day Tours - Southwest ChinaHistorical Tours - Southwest ChinaRail Tours - ChongqingBus Tours - ChongqingOvernight Tours - ChongqingMulti-day Tours - ChongqingHistorical Tours - ChongqingRail Tours - GuilinBus Tours - GuilinOvernight Tours - GuilinMulti-day Tours - GuilinHistorical Tours - GuilinCategory