6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the Gulf of Tonkin’s beautiful Ha Long Bay on an all-day cruise. After a convenient cruise port pickup, begin your journey with a welcome drink. Enjoy a delicious lunch—included in the tour price—while the crew drops anchor in Dao Tung Lam Bay, then stroll around the picturesque limestone pillars of Paradise Cave.
- Experience the bays and caves of Vietnam’s scenic Ha Long Bay on a cruise
- Hike through the otherworldly limestone formations of Paradise Cave
- Enjoy a delicious Vietnamese lunch and complimentary welcome drink on board
- Make the most of limited time with convenient cruise port pickup/drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Port pickup and drop-off
Taxes and service charge
English Speaking guide for the duration of the trip
Vietnamese Set Lunch
All indicated in our itinerary
Departure & Return
Bãi Cháy, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 200000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maximus Travel Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonderful Day Cruise Ha Long Bay - UNESCO World Heritage Centre?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Wonderful Day Cruise Ha Long Bay - UNESCO World Heritage Centre
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHalong BayShore Excursions - Northern Vietnam4WD Tours - Northern VietnamSporting Events - Northern VietnamExtreme - Northern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Northern VietnamHistorical Tours - Northern VietnamShore Excursions - Hanoi4WD Tours - HanoiSporting Events - HanoiExtreme - HanoiPorts of Call Tours - HanoiHistorical Tours - HanoiShore Excursions - Nanning4WD Tours - NanningSporting Events - NanningExtreme - NanningPorts of Call Tours - NanningHistorical Tours - NanningCategory