4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Leap the language barrier and immerse in Chinese countryside culture on this half-day experience with private translator/guide. Start with a mellow hike through the bamboo forests of Yunxi Zhujiing Scenic Resort. Next, transfer to a tea village for a masterclass in tea. Explore the tea farm, see the tea plants, and learn about China’s tea traditions as you savor authentic country fare. Your day includes hotel or station transfers.
- Hike through the bamboo forest and visit a Dragon Well tea farm
- Savor a tea tasting, along with a Chinese lunch or dinner
- Choose between morning or afternoon departures to suit your schedule
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door private transfers and guiding
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned comfortable car
Local lunch or dinner based on your tour departure time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour can also pick up at Hangzhou Railway station or Hangzhou East Railway station (let us know train details at special requirement)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Hangzhou Yunxi Bamboo Forest and Tea Plantation Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Hangzhou Yunxi Bamboo Forest and Tea Plantation Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Hangzhou Yunxi Bamboo Forest and Tea Plantation Experience
4 to 5 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHangzhou4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouExtreme - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - Suzhou4WD Tours - ShanghaiUnique Experiences - ShanghaiSporting Events - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiExtreme - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory