- Full-day Hangzhou city tour with West Lake cruise, Lingyin Temple and lunch
- Tour the grottoes around Lingyin Temple, founded in 328 by revered Indian monk Hui Li
- Sample high-quality tea at Dragon Well Tea Plantation
- Get great photo ops of Six Harmonies Pagoda on a West Lake cruise
- Visit Red Carp Pond, one of the famous scenes from ‘Ten Paintings of West Lake’
- Have lunch at a local Chinese restaurant
- Includes informative guide, entrance fees, transport, and lunch, hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHangzhou, Hangzhou, Zhejiang
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour requires a minimum 2 adult per booking
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hotel information detail should be provided 24 hours before departure.
- Local guide will contact to confirm the departure in the evening before departure day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY China Travel Depot
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hangzhou City Tour: West Lake Cruise and Lingyin Temple.