4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Hangzhou’s signature green tea, Dragon Well, and an ancient Buddhist temple on this private tour, available in morning or afternoon options to suit your schedule. There’s no need to worry about the language barrier and taxis: Your guide collects you from your hotel or the station, whisks you to 1,500-year-old Lingyin Temple, then introduces you to a farmer in Meijiawu Tea Village to learn the art of tea.
- Private guided tour to Meijiawu Tea Village and Lingyin Temple
- Drink tea with a farmer—and try your hand at picking fresh leaves too
- Translator/guide helps you get up close with local culture and traditions
- Door-to-door transfers save bags of time: Both sights are off the metro map
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
Professional English-speaking guide
Air-conditioned private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hangzhou Half Day Buddhism and Tea Culture Tour
3 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHangzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory
China National Silk Museum (NSM) Tours & TicketsSolitary Hill (Gu Shan) Tours & TicketsNational Tea Museum Tours & TicketsQiantang River Bridge Tours & TicketsLeifeng Pagoda Tours & TicketsHangzhou Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsMuseum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang) Tours & Tickets