- Private day tour of Hangzhou
- Dedicated guide for just you and your private party
- Explore West Lake and other area highlights
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel or train station
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
What To Expect
Climb into an air-conditioned private tour vehicle and set out for a day of sightseeing, beginning at the West Lake area, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2011. Opt for a private rowing boat cruise (extra expense) to fully experience the lake’s beauty.
Move on to Guo’s Garden, a traditional private garden featuring Song-era tea houses and pavilions. The tour’s next stop is the Meijiawu Tea Village, where you can visit traditional tea houses or indulge in a local lunch (extra expense).
After lunch, stroll down the bamboo-lined path at Yunqi, leading to the Yunqi Valley along a babbling brook. Visit Qinghefang Old Street, where you can get a picture of the lifestyle of Old Hangzhou. Shop in the local stores or have a bite to eat among the historic buildings before concluding your tour with drop-off back at the rail station of your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.