6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Treat your eyes to classical Chinese landscapes and your palate to a tasting of Hangzhou’s signature Dragon Well tea on this curated private door-to-door tour. Skip the taxi hassles and relax in a private car as you travel to the tea fields for a guided hike, tea tasting, and local lunch. Next, soak up sweeping West Lake views from lakeside Guo’s Garden. Finally, explore the Former Residence of Hu Xueyan.
- See Guo’s Garden on West Lake and the Former Residence of Hu Xueyan
- Hike the tea fields, taste Dragon Well tea, and eat lunch at a tea farm
- Get personal insights into Chinese life from your private translator/guide
- Enjoy 2-way door-to-door private transfers from your hotel or the station
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned comfortable car
West Lake boat ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This tour can also pick up at Hangzhou Railway station or Hangzhou East Railway station (let us know train details at special requirement)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Amazing Shanghai Trip
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hangzhou Tea Plantation and Garden Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hangzhou Tea Plantation and Garden Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hangzhou Tea Plantation and Garden Tour with Lunch
6 to 8 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHangzhou4WD Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaSporting Events - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaNature and Wildlife - Eastern ChinaExtreme - Eastern China4WD Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - SuzhouSporting Events - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouNature and Wildlife - SuzhouExtreme - Suzhou4WD Tours - ShanghaiUnique Experiences - ShanghaiSporting Events - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiNature and Wildlife - ShanghaiExtreme - ShanghaiCategory
Solitary Hill (Gu Shan) Tours & TicketsChina National Silk Museum (NSM) Tours & TicketsHangzhou Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsNational Tea Museum Tours & TicketsQiantang River Bridge Tours & TicketsMuseum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang) Tours & TicketsLeifeng Pagoda Tours & Tickets