6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn all about how tea is grown and served, and explore one of the prettiest corners of the Chinese countryside, on this private, full-day tour from Hangzhou. Meet your guide directly at your local hotel in the morning, and travel to the Dragon Well Tea Village, located beyond city limits. You’ll immerse yourself in the verdant scenery, will learn how to pick and prepare tea, and will enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch. Then, take part in a classical tea ceremony and performance.
- Discover the beautiful countryside surrounding Hangzhou on a private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and round-trip vehicle transit, included
- Visit the Dragon Well Tea Village, and learn how to pick tea
- Stop for a traditional Chinese lunch and take part in a tea ceremony
Saved to wishlist!
Farm House Lunch
Hotel or Train Station Pickup and Drop-off
Chinese-English bilingual guide accompaniment
Tea Picking, Basic Tea Ceremony, Tea-roasting, Tea-packing Fees
Transport by Private Vehicle
Additional food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at the centrally located Hangzhou hotels or Hangzhou Train Stations
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trendy Adventurer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
1-day Village Tea Picking, Roasting & Serving Guided Private Tour from Hangzhou
4 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHangzhouUnique Experiences - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - Eastern ChinaWalking Tours - Eastern ChinaCoffee & Tea Tours - Eastern ChinaHalf-day Tours - Eastern ChinaUnique Experiences - SuzhouBus Tours - SuzhouWalking Tours - SuzhouCoffee & Tea Tours - SuzhouHalf-day Tours - SuzhouUnique Experiences - ShanghaiBus Tours - ShanghaiWalking Tours - ShanghaiCoffee & Tea Tours - ShanghaiHalf-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory