- Private full-day tour of Hangzhou and Longjing tea village
- Admire the beauty of World Heritage-listed West Lake during a boat cruise
- See an extensive collection of Buddhist artifacts at Lingyin Temple and Flying Peak
- Visit Meijiawu Tea Village to sample dragonwell tea and learn about its production
- Browse the China National Tea Museum’s collection of tea-related artifacts
- Includes entrance fees, transportation, guide, and hotel pick-up and drop-off in Hangzhou
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within centrally locationl in Hangzhou city or train station. Please tell us your hotel/accommodation name, address and phone number at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. We try to meet individual requirement but can NOT 100% satisfy. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you want to be picked up from Hangzhou Train Stations, please enter your train details at the time of booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trippest Mini Group Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.