8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set out on a scenic drive around Hangzhou’s UNESCO-listed landscapes on this private full-day sightseeing tour and enjoy a fully-customizable itinerary. Cruise around the mist-shrouded West Lake, one of China’s most memorable natural wonders, and stroll around the Flower Harbor Park. Visit the famous Lingyin Temple, sample traditional tea at the Meijiawu Tea Village and stop for lunch in a local family home (own expense).
- Full-day private sightseeing tour of Hangzhou, with round-trip transport included
- Savor lunch at a local restaurant or learn how to prepare an authentic dish at a tea farmer’s home (own expense)
- Taste Dragon Well tea at Meijiawu Tea Village and search for embroidered silk on Song Dynasty Imperial Street
- Hear informative commentary from a private guide who tailors the tour to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or train station pickup and drop-off
Transportation by air-conditioned private vehicle
Professional English Speaking tour guide
Boat ride on West Lake if you book the package tour option
Lunch if you book the all inclusive tour option
Entrance Fee if you book the package tour option
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch options: Learn to cook your own Chinese lunch from local tea farmers or eat at a popular local restaurant
- Range of children's height is between 3'3" (1 meter) and 4'6" (1.4 meter)
- Please provide train station or hotel information in "special requirement" at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hangzhou Day Tour of West Lake, Lingyin Temple, Tea Village & Hefang Street
8 to 10 hours
4 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHangzhouBus Tours - Eastern ChinaCity Tours - Eastern ChinaFull-day Tours - Eastern ChinaBus Tours - SuzhouCity Tours - SuzhouFull-day Tours - SuzhouBus Tours - ShanghaiCity Tours - ShanghaiFull-day Tours - ShanghaiCategory
Qiantang River Bridge Tours & TicketsChina National Silk Museum (NSM) Tours & TicketsLeifeng Pagoda Tours & TicketsMuseum of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Hu Qing Yu Tang) Tours & TicketsNational Tea Museum Tours & TicketsHangzhou Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsSolitary Hill (Gu Shan) Tours & Tickets