Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Taste perhaps China’s finest green tea, Dragon Well, in Meijiawu village
- Glide across West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, in a rowing boat
- Discover centuries of ancient culture with the help of a private guide
- Relax with 2-way private transfers direct from your hotel or the station
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup & drop-off service is arranged at your Hangzhou downtown hotel or Hangzhou train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY China Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.