8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Coffee and/or Tea
Anything not mention above
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotels within 10km from city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY BIKE TOURS HANOI
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bicycle Tours Hanoi City & Countryside Full Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bicycle Tours Hanoi City & Countryside Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bicycle Tours Hanoi City & Countryside Full Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bicycle Tours Hanoi City & Countryside Full Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bicycle Tours Hanoi City & Countryside Full Day
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsMountain Bike ToursExtremeHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHanoi4WD Tours - Northern VietnamSporting Events - Northern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Northern VietnamExtreme - Northern VietnamHistorical Tours - Northern VietnamFull-day Tours - Northern Vietnam4WD Tours - Halong BaySporting Events - Halong BayMountain Bike Tours - Halong BayExtreme - Halong BayHistorical Tours - Halong BayFull-day Tours - Halong Bay4WD Tours - NanningSporting Events - NanningMountain Bike Tours - NanningExtreme - NanningHistorical Tours - NanningFull-day Tours - NanningCategory
Ionah ShowVietnam Military History MuseumPresidential PalaceTam Dao National ParkHanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Temple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Thang Long Water Puppet TheatreHoa Lo PrisonBat Trang CeramicVietnam National Museum of HistoryTemple of Literature (Van Mieu-Quoc Tu Giam)Hanoi Ancient HouseHo Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Tran Quoc Pagoda (Chua Tran Quoc)Hanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Vietnamese Women’s Museum