- Halong Bay day trip from Hanoi, led by a knowledgeable guide
- Take a day cruise in UNESCO-listed Halong Bay
- Kayak around the bay and enjoy a seafood lunch on board
- Includes hotel transport by coach from Hanoi
Departure & Return
Pick up and drop off offerred if your hotels located in Old Quarter of Hanoi. If you are staying outside of the Old Quarter of Hanoi, please come to our office at No 9 Hang Huong at 8:45am to join the tour
Pick up and drop off offerred if your hotels located in Old Quarter of Hanoi.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Sunscreen, a hat, and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour itinerary could be changed due to weather condition without notice in advance. you will be offered an alternative or refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Open Tour Limited Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Have cash on hand if you would like to buy anything as cards are not accepted in most places." See review
- "I recommend taking a kayak rather than the bamboo boat, because on the bamboo boat your guide will be grouping everyone together for selfies so often that you will feel like you don't remember what anything looked like." See review
- "Although a bit far (4 hours drive from Hanoi) it is worth the effort taken." See review