3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tip & Gratuity
Departure & Return
3B Hàng Tre, Street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
In the alley Add: No.3B Hang Tre Street, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hanoi Backstreet Tours - REAL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanoi Street Food and Culture Walking Tours :3 Hours
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeHanoiDining Experiences - Northern VietnamDining Experiences - Halong BayDining Experiences - NanningCategory
Dong Xuan MarketHanoi Cooking Centre (HCC)Ho Chi Minh Museum (Bao Tang Ho Chi Minh)Tam Dao National ParkPu Luong Nature ReserveVietnam National Museum of HistoryDien Bien PhuThang Long Water Puppet TheatreCat Cat VillageSun World Fansipan LegendBat Trang CeramicWest Lake (Ho Tay)One-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Hanoi Ancient HouseVan Phuc Silk VillageAmbassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Ionah ShowTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Hoa Lo Prison