- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- Hear live commentary from your guide
- Includes lunch and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Departure & Return
Bat Trang pottery village dates back to the 11th century, where it is famous for making ceramics not only in Vietnam but also in many countries in the world.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For client book Hanoi city tour private tour, you can request your guide going to visiting hightlight places in Hanoi like as: Ho Chi Minh complex, Ethnic museum, the temple of literature, Hoan Kiem lake, or west lake
- Tour will run in about 6 hours to 8 hours for all client and the time is flexible on your request in maximum 8 hours
- If you want to do shopping around Hanoi you can go to Aeon mall, Big C or Royal city so you must cancel some places in your itinerary
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Viet Unique Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.