3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore Hanoi’s Old Quarter on foot with a foodie guide who introduces you to local cuisine. This street food tour takes you off the beaten path to food stalls and local eateries in the capital city. Sample authentic dishes and learn about Vietnamese cuisine as you discover the traditional guilds of ‘36 Old Streets.’ Handcrafted souvenir included.
- Food walking tour of Hanoi’s Old Quarter
- Stroll the ‘36 Old Streets' of Hanoi in search of authentic tastes
- Taste dishes from street stalls and local eateries
- Hear expert commentary on Vietnamese cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Meals as per itinerary
English speaking guide
Coffee or Tea
Bánh mì - Vietnamese Sandwich
Fired & Fresh Spring Rolls
Pick-up & Drop-off at hotel (Only in Hanoi Old Quarter)
Tip/Gratuities for guide
Departure & Return
47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
47c Lý Quốc Sư
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Duration: 3 Hours
- We have 10 options: 09:00am - 10:00am - 11:00am - 12:00pm - 1:00pm - 2:00pm - 3:00pm - 4:00pm - 5:00pm - 6:00pm - 6.30pm
- Pick-up point: Your Hotel/Stay (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area) or our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su street (Opposit ST. Joseph's Cathedral)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Drop-off point: Your Hotel/Stay (in Hanoi Old Quarter Area) or our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su street (Opposit ST. Joseph's Cathedral) street)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Crossing Vietnam Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "My wife and I are in our 50s and do not ride motorbikes at home so it was a bit of adventure for us to take this tour." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Street Food - Small Group Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHanoiFood Tours - Northern VietnamWalking Tours - Northern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Northern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Northern VietnamFood Tours - Halong BayWalking Tours - Halong BayStreet Food Tours - Halong BayHalf-day Tours - Halong BayFood Tours - NanningWalking Tours - NanningStreet Food Tours - NanningHalf-day Tours - NanningCategory
Perfume Pagoda (Chua Huong)Hoa Lo PrisonDien Bien PhuTam Dao National ParkLake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake)Long Bien Bridge (Cau Long Bien)Hanoi Opera House (Nha Hat Lon)Vietnam National Fine Arts Museum (Bao Tang My Thuat) Ho Chi Minh's Residence (Nha Bac Ho)Vietnam Museum of RevolutionPresidential PalaceTemple of the Jade Mountain (Ngoc Son Temple)Van Phuc Silk VillageHanoi Ancient HouseWest Lake (Ho Tay)Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su) Dong Xuan MarketIonah ShowOne-Pillar Pagoda (Chua Mot Cot)Vietnam National Museum of History