6 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All veg meals from day 1st Dinner till day 6th Breakfast
03 Nights Tented Accommodation on double/triple sharing basis.
Guest House / Hotel in Joshimath / Govindghat on triple sharing basis.
Morning, evening Tea/Coffee with light snacks.
All necessary fees and permits.
Qualified and experienced Trek Guide and support staff.
All camping gears complying with International standards
Basic First Aid Medical Kits.
Surface transfer from Haridwar – Joshimath – Haridwar
Coffee and/or Tea
Meals in Joshimath and while transit.
Any expenses of personal nature.
Insurance of any kind.
Any cost incurred due to natural reasons.
Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag.
Anything not mentioned explicitly in the above program.
Departure & Return
Location Name: Haridwar Return Location: Haridwar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary is subject to change according to the local weather conditions.
- We reserve the complete right to reschedule an itinerary or route, adjust pricing whenever, at our sole discretion, mainly if we deem it is vital for your safety or convenience.
- Should a tour booking be cancelled or altered for reasons of bad weather or alternative service with similar options, based on its availability. However, no refund will be processed in this case.
- Trek can be arranged on any date with a minimum of 6 people on a single date.
- Permit cost is extra for Non-Indian Nationals i.e Rs 600 per person(approx)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children below 12 years of age are not allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thrillophilia
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuari Pass Trek (Uttarakhand) - 6 Day Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHaridwarHiking - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshHiking - New DelhiMulti-day Tours - New DelhiHiking - LehMulti-day Tours - LehCategory