8 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
ISBT Haridwar , Devpura, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249401, India
Regenta Orko's, Haridwar , Haridwar Rishikesh Highway Haripur Kalan Motichur, Haridwar 249401 India
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue poppy Holidays
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Valley of flowers tour packages By Blue Poppy Holidays !?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Valley of flowers tour packages By Blue Poppy Holidays !?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Valley of flowers tour packages By Blue Poppy Holidays !?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Valley of flowers tour packages By Blue Poppy Holidays !?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 130041P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Valley of flowers tour packages By Blue Poppy Holidays !
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHaridwarBus Tours - RishikeshHiking - RishikeshMulti-day Tours - RishikeshBus Tours - New DelhiHiking - New DelhiMulti-day Tours - New DelhiBus Tours - LehHiking - LehMulti-day Tours - LehCategory