Don’t worry—here are some similar options
3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the Mekong Delta at a more relaxed pace than you would on a day trip on a 3-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City. This experience provides a comprehensive cultural overview for first-time visitors, and lets you explore Tra Su Cajuput Forest and Cai Rang Floating Market without having to rush. Plus, a guide takes care of planning all accommodation, meals, and activities so that you don't have to.
- Explore the Mekong Delta at a relaxed pace during a 3-day tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- A comprehensive cultural introduction for first-time visitors
- Skip the hassle of advance planning with arranged activities and accommodation
- Benefit from the local insight of a guide and get off the beaten path
Saved to wishlist!
Private air-conditioned car or minivan transfer
Vietnamese English-speaking guide
All boat trips
Snacks (fruits, honey tea, candy.
Meals (2 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 1 Dinner)
Cooking Class at a homestay
1 night accommodation at a homestay (2 guests/room)
1 night accommodation at a 3-star hotel (2 guests/room)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Coffee and/or Tea
Tips and Gratuities (recommended)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup from your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Tour ends with drop-off at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegan and vegetarian options are available
- Minimum 2 adults per booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 3-day Incredible Mekong Delta Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhCategory
Suoi Tien Theme ParkParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon SkydeckThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Vietnam Cookery CenterVam SatSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon Central Post OfficeBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Pham Ngu Lao StreetBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Museum of Fine ArtsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)