5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation in Double/Twin share with daily breakfast
English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
SIC Tour to Cu Chi Tunnels, Mekong Delta & Angkor Complex
Water during transfer
Any services not mentioned in the program
Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
International / Internal flight from or to Vietnam
Visa Letter / Visa stamp fee
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asia Travel Links
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5-Day Ho Chi Minh Mekong Cu Chi Siem Reap?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Day Ho Chi Minh Mekong Cu Chi Siem Reap?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Day Ho Chi Minh Mekong Cu Chi Siem Reap?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Day Ho Chi Minh Mekong Cu Chi Siem Reap?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursClassic Car Tours Multi-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamAirport & Hotel Transfers - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamClassic Car Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauAirport & Hotel Transfers - Vung TauMulti-day Tours - Vung TauClassic Car Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhAirport & Hotel Transfers - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhClassic Car Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vietnam Cookery CenterBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Suoi Tien Theme ParkVam SatDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon SkydeckPham Ngu Lao StreetBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Central Post Office