1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Make getting around Hanoi easier with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket, valid for 48 hours. Including 13 stops to more than 20 popular attractions, the sightseeing bus allows travelers to explore the city at their own pace.This City Tour package includes an express shuttle from Noi Bai International Airport to the city center, making your arrival in Vietnam’s capital hassle-free.
- Hanoi City Tour double-decker sightseeing bus plus express airport shuttle
- Hop-on hop-off bus departs daily, every 30 minutes; valid for 48 hours
- Headsets with audio guides so you can learn about Hanoi’s attractions
- Wi-fi, city map, and tour guide are available on board for convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
City map and Time schedule
Insurance on bus
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Customers need to print voucher and show it the staff at the starting point to exchange your activity before starting the tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ANH VIET HOP ON - HOP OFF VIET NAM
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1H Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1H Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1H Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1H Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing Tour: Hop-On, Hop-Off Bus?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Good value, buses usually ever 30 minutes and run on time." See review
Product code: 25445P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHo Chi Minh CityHanoiHop on Hop Off - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamAudio Guides - Southern VietnamHop on Hop Off - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauAudio Guides - Vung TauHop on Hop Off - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhAudio Guides - Phnom PenhCategory
Museum of Fine ArtsSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon SkydeckWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkVietnam Cookery CenterCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Vam SatThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Central Post Office