10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the local culture along the Mekong Delta during this full-day excursion from Ho Chi Minh City. Take a boat cruise along the Mekong River to the Cai Be Floating Market, visit a craft village, see fruit orchards, and explore the delta by bike and kayak. You also take part in a cooking class to prepare your own Vietnamese lunch.
- Discover the Mekong River Delta on a full-day tour
- Explore by minivan, bike, kayak, and boat to get a feel for local culture
- Learn to prepare your own delicious, Vietnamese lunch
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transfers from Ho Chi Minh City
Saved to wishlist!
Transfer by Air-Conditioned Van
Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide
Lunch with Vietnamese Cuisine
Hotel Pick up & Drop off (Central of District 1 only)
Kayaking, Cooking, Biking (optional)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off in District 1. If you are staying in another area, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1 by 8:00AM
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Floating Market & Mekong Delta Tour with Kayak, Boat, Bike, Cooking Class?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "It is worth the value of what you’ve paid for and the experience was priceless." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Floating Market & Mekong Delta Tour with Kayak, Boat, Bike, Cooking Class
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Tao Dan ParkVietnam Cookery CenterQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Central Post OfficeCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Museum of Fine ArtsSaigon SkydeckWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Vam SatSuoi Tien Theme ParkPham Ngu Lao Street