4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There’s no better way to learn about Vietnamese cuisine than a cooking class. And Cyclo Resto’s cooking course doesn’t just include a feast of fantastic food but a ride on the classic Vietnamese “cyclo” and a shopping trip to Ben Thanh Market. Choose from different menus for the class, then savor the results followed by an egg coffee for dessert.
- Enjoy a hands-on class in Vietnamese food from the chefs at Cyclo Resto
- Learn about Vietnamese ingredients as you shop at Ben Thanh Market
- Feast on various dishes plus egg coffee for dessert
- Explore the city by “cyclo” pedal-powered rickshaw
Saved to wishlist!
Fried Spring rolls
Chicken noodles soup
Visit Ben Thanh market
English speaking tour guide
Chef`s direction, recipes
Mineral water, egg coffee
Pick up service by cyclo(hotels located within district 1 and district 3 area)
30-minute cyclo trip
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
26 Thủ Khoa Huân, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chef Vu Cooking Class
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 63805P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeHo Chi Minh CityCooking Classes - Southern VietnamCooking Classes - Vung TauCooking Classes - Phnom PenhCategory
War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Vietnam Cookery CenterBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon SkydeckSuoi Tien Theme ParkVam SatSaigon Central Post OfficeSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Pham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Tao Dan ParkQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)