7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Visit the famous floating markets of Cai Be on this incredible day trip from Ho Chi Minh City. Navigate the waterways with a local guide and learn about village life as you interact with residents on the water. Learn to cook local dishes, barter with locals, and bike along rural paths through quiet villages on this tour that is sure to make memories.
- Cai Be Floating Market day trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Bike and kayak through rural villages
- Learn to cook Vietnamese cuisine and then enjoy a delicious lunch
- Navigate the waterways of floating markets with your friendly guide
- Gain a deeper understanding of local customs and traditions
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off at the centrally located hotel in Dist 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
Air-conditioned minibus as per program
Local English-speaking tour guide, boat trip in Mekong delta, entrance fee
Lunch with local dishes ( set menu), Use of bicycle or kayak
Group size: 2 -15 pax
Drinks, tips and personal expenses
Gratuities; Travel insurance; Tip & Tax
Others not mentioned in the inclusions
Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
Departure & Return
22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Group tour : maximum 15 pax
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- The tour is not available for the handicapped and anyone with heart problems.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TNK Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cai Be: Small Group Tour From Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cai Be: Small Group Tour From Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cai Be: Small Group Tour From Ho Chi Minh City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7329P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWater ToursMarketsKayakingHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamKayaking - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauWater Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauKayaking - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhKayaking - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Central Post OfficeMuseum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Suoi Tien Theme ParkCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationPham Ngu Lao StreetVam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Tao Dan ParkQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)