3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Prebook to secure your place on your preferred day and enjoy a River Saigon dinner-and-sightseeing cruise in Ho Chi Minh City. Then, when it's time, board a traditional or modern riverboat and admire the floodlit sights of Ho Chi Minh City—formerly called Saigon. Pass sights such as the Bitexco Tower, and with the illuminations as a backdrop, enjoy a 5-course Vietnamese dinner and traditional local music. Hotel transfers included.
- Dine as you sightsee on a Saigon River dinner cruise in Ho Chi Minh City
- Easy and relaxing way to see the city’s landmarks bathed in evening lights
- Enjoy the sights along with a 5-course Vietnamese dinner and local music
- Includes private table and central hotel transfers, with drinks at own cost
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation by Air-condition minivan
01-hour cruise along Saigon River
Vietnamese English-speaking guide
Private table on board
Vietnamese 5-course set menu dinner
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All drinks on board.
Surcharge 150,000vnd/ private table for a single guest
Departure & Return
60 Tôn Thất Đạm, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 700000, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Infant meals not included.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Only 1 child under 5 years old per family can receive free admission.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available with no charge. Halal food option is available with a surcharge of VND 250,000 per person. Please specify at the time of booking if required.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asiana Link Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Small-group Dinner Cruise on Saigon River (03 hours)
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 5 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesDinner CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityDining Experiences - Southern VietnamDinner Cruises - Southern VietnamDining Experiences - Can ThoDinner Cruises - Can ThoDining Experiences - Phnom PenhDinner Cruises - Phnom PenhCategory
Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Central Post OfficeParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Vietnam Cookery CenterBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon SkydeckWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Tao Dan ParkMuseum of Fine ArtsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Suoi Tien Theme ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)