4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Ho Chi Minh City like a local on this private tour and see a side not often seen by tourists. Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide as you zip around the city’s neighborhoods on the back of a scooter. Stop along the way to visit the Jade Emperor Temple and the Tomb of Marshal Le Van Duyet, enjoy coffee at a local café, and tuck into a delicious lunch of Banh Xeo pancakes and other Vietnamese specialties.
- Scooter tour of Ho Chi Minh City’s local neighborhoods
- Delicious Vietnamese-style lunch including Banh Xeo pancakes
- Private tour means you can stop as often as you like to take photos
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off at your Ho Chi Minh City hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
Light lunch at local restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel at Dist 1
Use of helmet
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Landing and facility fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Saigon by Scooter Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Saigon by Scooter Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hidden Saigon by Scooter Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Saigon by Scooter Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 55478P120
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursHo Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Museum of Fine ArtsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Tao Dan ParkSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckVam SatSaigon Central Post OfficeCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Vietnam Cookery Center