8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick up and drop off at Phu My Port.
English-speaking guide (other languages on request).
Lunch as mentioned (Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required)
All entrance and sightseeing fees.
Visa to Vietnam.
Drinks and other meals not indicated in the program
Tips (optional) and personal expenses
International flights, visa fee and travel insurances*
Bitexco Financial Tower: 200.000 VND/ADL
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Seaport Pickup Instruction: Phu My Port (SP-SSA INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL SSIT)
1. Let us know that you arrived and ready to be picked up
2. After immigration (60 - 90mins) and collecting your luggage, proceed through the exit door
3. Walk along or use free shuttle bus to the MAIN EXIT GATE (500m - 900m depend on terminal) (you can ask information assistance booth)
Driver/Guide will be holding a sign with your name or the company/group name. If you do not have a meet and greet service per-arranged, please call us.
Please note that:
1. Vehicles are not allowed to the terminals, vehicles have to wait at the parking area outside. If you would like the van to pick you up from inside the port, you will need to pay an extra US$30 per person. Otherwise, it is a 5-minute walk from the cruise terminal to the meeting point.
2. If your cruise schedule is changed, please phone/message.
3. Waiting time will be 60 mins from PICK UP TIME, if we don’t receive any info of amendment from passenger/head company, driver will leave and transfer booking will be NO SHOW with fully charged.
4. Driver waits maximum 90 mins if we get request from passenger/head company.
- Phu My Port
- Cai Mep Port
- Thi Vai Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OUROS Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Vung TauFood Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauCity Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauPorts of Call Tours - Vung TauFull-day Tours - Vung TauShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Tao Dan ParkVietnam Cookery CenterCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Central Post OfficeThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Vam SatWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Suoi Tien Theme ParkMuseum of Fine Arts