4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ho Chi Minh City is Vietnam’s largest city and the dizzying metropolis can be overwhelming for first-time visitors. This private scooter tour makes getting around easy and you’ll get to admire landmarks such as the Independence Palace and the Bitexco Tower; explore vibrant Chinatown; browse the Binh Tay, Ho Thi Ky, and Ben Thanh markets; and visit the riverside District 8.
- Private scooter tour of Ho Chi Minh City with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Zip around Chinatown, District 8, and downtown Ho Chi Minh City on a scooter
- Visit attractions such as the Independence Palace, the Bitexco Tower, and Ben Thanh market
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Great-value tour includes hotel pick-up and round-trip transport by private scooter
- This private tour can be customized to your interests
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
Light meal with Vietnamese Bread or Steam Sticky Rice at one of Saigon's best Banh Mi stall
Vietnamese coffee at 80-year-old cafe hidden in an alley!
English speaking tour guide
High-quality open-faced helmet, motorbike, fuel, rain poncho (if needed)
Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
Bottle of mineral water
3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10