Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Stroll through Ho Chi Minh City on a walking tour
- Taste Vietnamese street food dishes, Saigon-style coffee, and local beer
- Visit busy markets and popular restaurants recommended by your guide
- Get to know like-minded travelers on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
Ho Chi Minh City Fine Arts Museum, 97A Pho Duc Chinh Street, District 1.
De Tham street, Co Giang, District 1
What To Expect
Kick off your tour at some nearby street stalls where you can try local appetizers such as chao muc (a dry squid porridge) and xa xui (Cantonese barbecued pork).
Continue on to the corner of Nguyen Cong Tru and Calmette, and taste a unique street food called banh bo banh tieu.
Afterward, head to an area popular for its Saigonese coffee. See why the locals all are about this particular cup of joe before moving on to sample ha cao (Chinese-style dim-sum), bo bia (a Saigonese spring roll) and bo cuon mo chai (barbecued beef meatballs).
End your tour with a Saigon beer, peanuts and rice crackers and taste some deep fried tofu with lemongrass or salted egg yolk with green chili. Then, bid your guide and group farewell in this bustling location and choose to continue exploring or take a taxi back to your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please inform your local guide about any food allergies you may have. Unfortunately, we cannot cater to vegetarians or vegan travellers.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Please note that this tour visits independent, family-owned businesses whose operating schedules and menus may change. Therefore, street food venues and local dishes often vary; your local guide will make any final adjustments on the spot.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ho Chi Minh City Street Food Tour with Dinner.