Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Ride through the vibrant streets of Ho Chi Minh City in a Cyclo, a three wheeled bicycle
- Marvel at colonial architecture at the Notre Dame Cathedral, General Post Office, and Reunification Palace
- See Ho Chi Minh City from the seat of a cyclo, just like a local
- Sit among the locals and enjoy Vietnamese coffee or iced tea at a local café in Saigon
- Experience the biggest atmospheric flower market, Ho Thi Ky, as well as Ben Thanh Market and its nearby neighborhoods
Departure & Return
Pick up at front entrance of the Central Post Office - 2 Cong Xa Paris St, District 1 (next to Notre Dame Cathedral).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Nguyen Thi Minh Khai for a tour of Ho Chi Minh City by cyclo, a traditional three-wheeled bicycle with a carriage at the front for passengers. The ride will lead us to a local café for a quick pick-me-up, where you will sit among locals and enjoy some tasty Vietnamese coffee.
Back on the cyclo, travel toward the crossroads where the famous monk Thich Quang Duc protested the government’s persecution of Buddhists. Then head to District 3 to see the city's largest flower market. You’ll also visit a neighborhood where many Viet Kieu Cambodians now live, giving you a chance to learn more about Southeast Asian history and taste some finger food in the market.
Back on the cyclo, pass Le Hong Phong, and the ‘art and painting street’ of Tran Phu, before bidding your cyclo driver goodbye at Tao Dan Park. Take a short walk to Saigon’s Ben Thanh Market with its unmistakable clock tower.
Conclude your tour in the Ben Thanh market. Practice your bargaining skills and hear of the market’s interesting origin from your guide. Bid farewell to your group at the market and feel free to continue exploring the city independently.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour. Please select ‘child’ when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Dress standards are conservative throughout Asia, especially outside major cities. To respect this and for your own comfort, we strongly recommend modest clothing. This means clothing that covers your shoulders and knees. Loose, lightweight, long clothing is both respectful and cool in the predominantly hot Asian climate.
- Most travelers can participate
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Hồ Chí Minh Cyclo and Market Small Group Adventure.
- "A great tour to get in and amoungst it all in Ho Chi Minh." See review