8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
This full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City with a private guide is an excellent way to get acquainted with the city. Visit Thien Hau Temple, the War Remnants Museum, Binh Tay Market, and more. Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. Your guide is happy to share local culture and insights along the way.
- Full-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Excellent overview of the city
- Lunch and local guide included
- Hotel pickup/drop-off in central District 1 included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Lunch at Local restaurant (Vietnamese cuisine)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Round-trip shared transfer
Landing and facility fees
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour East Vietnam
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ho Chi Minh City Highlights Full-Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ho Chi Minh City Highlights Full-Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ho Chi Minh City Highlights Full-Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ho Chi Minh City Highlights Full-Day Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 55478P17
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursHo Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Museum of Fine ArtsSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckVietnam Cookery CenterThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Vam SatSaigon Central Post OfficeBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Tao Dan ParkDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)