5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience the glitz and glamor of Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City) by night and enjoy an insider street food safari on this fully customizable private Jeep tour. Savor typical dishes like “banh xeo” pancakes and mingle with locals in typical eateries; see colonial monuments like the Central Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral dressed up in lights; and soak up city views from a rooftop bar.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City by night with a private guide and driver
- Sip an ice-cold drink in a rooftop bar with sweeping city views
- Feast on the finest street food the city has to offer
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip private Jeep transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Private Tour Guide + Driver + Jeep
Dinner at 2 restaurants
Drink at skybar
Drink on Jeep (Beer + Water)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jeep Tour Saigon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityNight Tours - Southern VietnamNight Tours - Can ThoNight Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationMuseum of Fine ArtsBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Suoi Tien Theme ParkQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Vam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon Central Post OfficePham Ngu Lao Street