2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape the bustle of Ho Chi Minh City in favor of the tranquil Mekong Delta on a 2-day tour that provides a great introduction for first-time visitors. A guide takes care of planning activities, accommodation, and transfers so you don’t have to, and provides an insider’s perspective into the culture of southern Vietnam. You’ll explore Cai Raing Floating Market, the biggest in the region, and enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Swap the streets of Ho Chi Minh for the canals of the Mekong Delta on a 2-day tour
- The excursion provides a perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Explore the largest floating market of the Mekong Delta with a guide for an insider's perspective
- All meals, accommodation, transfers, and activities are included
Saved to wishlist!
Air condition Bus/van/car
English speaking tour guide
Hotel: 3 star or 5 Star
Meals: 2 lunches, breakfast at hotel
Hotel Pick up & Drop off in central District 1 & 4
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required, extra pay for single traveler, 20usd, payment to tour guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viet Nam Adventure Tours JSC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cai Rang Floating Market & Mekong Delta 2-Day Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Cai Rang Floating Market & Mekong Delta 2-Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamOvernight Tours - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamLayover Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoOvernight Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoLayover Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhOvernight Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhLayover Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Museum of Fine ArtsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Vam SatSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon Central Post OfficeWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Vietnam Cookery CenterSaigon SkydeckReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tao Dan ParkParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Pham Ngu Lao StreetSuoi Tien Theme Park