- Full-day Mekong Delta trip from Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel by river boat and non-motorized rowboat
- Visit islands in the Mekong River
- Taste local fruit, candy, and cuisine
- Includes lunch at a Mekong Delta restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off at select Ho Chi Minh City hotels (District 1)
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Ho Chi Minh Hotels (District 1 ,2,3,4,5 )
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
What To Expect
Upon arrival in the port city of My Tho, transfer to a Mekong River boat, navigating a broad waterway that links the Tibetan Plateau with the South China Sea. Step off the boat at a lush, tropical island filled with fruit trees, where you’ll try the season’s freshest produce, then visit another island to see local production of coconut candy.
Pause at a series of local villages, learning about culture and daily life in the Mekong Delta along the way, and make a trip to a bee farm by xe loi, or motorized cart. Continue in a small, non-motorized rowing boat that’s ideal for navigating the Delta’s winding canals, where you’ll get a glimpse of the traditional houses that cluster at the edge of the water.
Stop for a classic Mekong Delta lunch at Diem Phuong Restaurant, then make the return trip to My Tho, where the mini coach will meet you for transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. This 8-hour tour concludes with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Halong Hanoi Transfer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.