8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Food for Lunch,guide,entrance fee,pick up & transfer
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.Pick up at hotel in district 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Ho Chi Minh City , Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Travel Landscape
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mekong Delta Full Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre - The Upper Mekong River?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mekong Delta Full Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre - The Upper Mekong River?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Mekong Delta Full Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre - The Upper Mekong River?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mekong Delta Full Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre - The Upper Mekong River?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mekong Delta Full Day Tour - My Tho - Ben Tre - The Upper Mekong River
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityBus Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tao Dan ParkCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Vam SatSaigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Pham Ngu Lao StreetReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vietnam Cookery CenterGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)