4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get beyond the central sites of Ho Chi Minh City’s District 1 on a half-day private motorbike tour of the city’s back alleys, hidden markets, and overlooked history. With a local guide steering the bike, wind through fascinating residential neighborhoods, stopping to learn stories about local people, visit a Cao Dai temple, browse market stalls, and sip Saigon-style coffee in a historic café. This half-day tour includes pickup and drop-off at hotels in Districts 1, 3, 5, or 10.
- Guided private motorbike tour of Ho Chi Minh City
- Visit neighborhoods outside of the city center
- Learn about life in historic Saigon
- Stop to explore markets and shops
- Learn to make “vot” coffee in a local café
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Districts 1, 3, 5, and 10
- Private guide for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pick-up and drop off in District 1, 3, 5, 10
English speaking local guide
Motorbike and fuel
High quality open-faced helmet
Rain poncho (if needed)
Pictures from your tour (emailed to you later)
Coffee and/or Tea
3 USD/person paid directly to the guide if pick up out of District 1, 3, 5, 10
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, villa, apartment, villa, house, any location requested by customers
- Nha Rong Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Start time at any time you would like
- Let your guides know if you would like to customize the tour.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Scooter Saigon Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Saigon Unseen Tour by Scooter
1 hour 40 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursMotorcycle ToursNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWalking ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamNature and Wildlife - Southern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoMotorcycle Tours - Can ThoNature and Wildlife - Can ThoMountain Bike Tours - Can ThoWalking Tours - Can ThoVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoHalf-day Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhNature and Wildlife - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Suoi Tien Theme ParkGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationPham Ngu Lao StreetTao Dan ParkSaigon Central Post OfficeReunification Palace (Independence Palace)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Saigon SkydeckBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Museum of Fine ArtsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)