Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour private Ho Chi Minh City sightseeing tour
- Visit Chinatown’s Binh Tay Market and Thien Hau Temple plus the War Remnants Museum (morning tour)
- Discover Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica and the Central Post Office in the French Quarter (afternoon tour)
- Enjoy Vietnamese traditional cuisine for lunch or dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel) by air-conditioned vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointHo Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Visit impressive landmarks, historical monuments and captivating museums, and pleasure your palate with a delicious Vietnamese lunch or dinner in a local restaurant. Select from traditional pho (fresh noodle soup) or banh xeo (crisp pancakes) then return to your hotel in your comfortable vehicle on conclusion of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Tour: Ho Chi Minh City Half-Day Sightseeing.