3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
At night, Ho Chi Minh City comes to life. Experience the Vietnamese capital at it best during a evening food and culture tour, which provides a perfect introduction to first-time visitors. You’ll explore on the back of your guide’s scooter and stray from the tourist trail at street food stalls that offer classic Vietnamese dishes. Plus, convenient hotel pickup and drop-off ensure you won’t have to worry about finding a meeting point.
- See a different side to Saigon during a sightseeing tour by night
- Stray from the beaten path and eat street food favored by locals
- Hotel pickup and drop-off mean you won't have to worry about finding a meeting point
- Explore on the back of a guide's motorbike instead of hiring your own
Saved to wishlist!
Free hotel pickup & drop-off (Dist. 1, 3, 5 or specific places)
Private English speaking driver
Motorbike, helmet, gasoline, rain poncho (if needed)
Light snack/dessert & bottled water/Local beer
Lots of fun
Personal expenses like shopping or anything not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We put Sheraton Saigon Hotel just for example. After booking, pls kindly provide your hotel name & address so that your drivers know where they should come for the pickup. If your hotels are located in District 1, 3, 4, the pickup is free.
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Passengers weighing over 150kg (330lbs), please consult with tour operator before booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon Kiss Tours - City and Food Tours in Ho Chi Minh City
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "All in all, Id recommend doing a foodie motorbike tour, but maybe with a bit better organized company." See review
Product code: 44079P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursNight ToursMotorcycle ToursMountain Bike ToursMarketsVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursPorts of Call ToursStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Southern VietnamNight Tours - Southern VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Southern VietnamMountain Bike Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamStreet Food Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Vung TauFood Tours - Vung TauNight Tours - Vung TauMotorcycle Tours - Vung TauMountain Bike Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Vung TauPorts of Call Tours - Vung TauStreet Food Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauShore Excursions - Phnom PenhFood Tours - Phnom PenhNight Tours - Phnom PenhMotorcycle Tours - Phnom PenhMountain Bike Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhStreet Food Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon SkydeckSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Vam SatReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Suoi Tien Theme ParkCu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationMuseum of Fine ArtsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Saigon Central Post Office