4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Indochina Heritage Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Saigon Insider Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Saigon Insider Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Saigon Insider Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Saigon Insider Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 255655P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamWalking Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamHalf-day Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Vung TauBus Tours - Vung TauMarkets - Vung TauWalking Tours - Vung TauHistorical Tours - Vung TauHalf-day Tours - Vung TauFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhWalking Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhHalf-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Suoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Central Post OfficePham Ngu Lao StreetBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Tao Dan ParkVam SatCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationSaigon SkydeckCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Quan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Vietnam Cookery Center