- Full-day tour of Cao Dai temple and Cu Chi Tunnels from Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience midday mass at the Cao Dai temple
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant
- Discover Vietnam’s WWII history with a tour of the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On arrival, set out to explore the sacred temple with your guide and learn more about the fascinating Cao Dai religion, which borrows elements from Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, and Taoism. Then, take part in the midday mass, admiring the monks in their colorful robes and listening to the mesmerizing chants.
After stopping for lunch (included) at a local restaurant, continue to discover one of the most fascinating remnants of the Vietnam-American war – the Cu Chi Tunnels. Venture underground to explore the network of tunnels and bunkers, which stretch for over 124 miles (200km), and hear how they were used by the Viet Cong guerilla fighters. During your visit, explore the underground war bunkers, command centers, and weapons stores; crawl through one of the narrow solider tunnels; and pose for photos peeking out of a camouflaged trapdoor.
Back in Ho Chi Minh City, your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Grayline Vietnam Threeland Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.