16 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Vietnam Visa arrangement services (one month, single entry)
English-speaking tour guides on touring date.
Accommodation on twin/double/triple sharing basic
Air-con transfer for airport transfer and touring
Boat trip in Mekong delta
Private cabin on Shared overnight Junk in Halong Bay
Entrance fee and Zone fee as per program
Water during transfer.
International, domestic flights and airport departure tax.
Meals not mentioned in Detailed Program.
Vietnam Visa stamp fee (USD 25/pax)
Early check-in, late check-out surcharge.
Surcharge for Christmas and New Year period (to be advised upon booking confirmation)
Tipping for Guides (USD 3/pax/day) and Drivers (USD 1/pax/day)
Banking fee for payment by bank transfer
Other expense not mentioned in the program.
Departure & Return
135 Nam Kỳ Khởi Nghĩa, Phường Bến Thành, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Expectant Mothers
- No Serious Medical Conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Threeland Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vietnam - The Long way up?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vietnam - The Long way up?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vietnam - The Long way up?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vietnam - The Long way up?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Vietnam - The Long way up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursAir ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMarketsHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamAir Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoAir Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhAir Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Vam SatReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Saigon Central Post OfficeWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Saigon SkydeckParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Thien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Tao Dan ParkSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Vietnam Cookery CenterPham Ngu Lao Street