9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If authenticity is the soul of travel for you, escape the crowds and delve deep into the heart of the Mekong Delta with a private guide. Tour a local market—and taste the fruit the farmers sell—explore the river by motorboat and sampan, and discover traditional crafts from coconut processing to weaving sleeping mats. Along the way, savor a 2-course lunch and soak up spectacular views.
- Escape the tourist traps and discover the authentic Mekong Delta
- Experience two separate river cruises and a delicious local lunch
- Enjoy real access to locals with the help of your private guide
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Short Description: Step outside of the bustling city of Saigon & embark into the river wonderland of Mekong Delta. Experience the countryside life of Vietnam with a local, a truly hidden gem!<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Exotic fruit tasting in the market
sampan boat and motor-cart rides included
1 non alcoholic drinks
Hotel Pick up service district 2 not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The host will pick you up at your accommodation or central meeting point in Ho Chi Minh City. Please mention your contact details and after the time of booking your host will contact you regarding the preferred pick-up point.
- Ho Chi Minh City Airport, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
- Saigon Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta PRIVATE Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta PRIVATE Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta PRIVATE Day Trip?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 24380P257
Compare Similar Experiences
The Non-Touristy Mekong Delta PRIVATE Day Trip
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamWater Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoWater Tours - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhWater Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Museum of Fine ArtsVietnam Cookery CenterThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Saigon Central Post OfficeQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)Tao Dan ParkCholon (Saigon Chinatown)Saigon SkydeckSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Reunification Palace (Independence Palace)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Pham Ngu Lao StreetSuoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)