11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Cu Chi Tunnels are an integral part of Vietnam’s history, making them a must-see attraction. Opt for a luxurious experience of the tunnels on a tour that includes round-trip transport by luxury limousine and a cruise on the Mekong River. In an intimate group limited to seven, travel in air-conditioned comfort, explore the tunnels with a guide, and explore the Mekong Delta on a rowboat and motorboat to discover rural life
- Tick off two of Vietnam's top attractions in a small group limited to seven
- Travel in style in an air-conditioned limousine with beer, soft drinks, and snacks
- Explore the Mekong River in a rowing boat and then take a motorboat to Coconut Island
- Follow a guide through the Cu Chi Tunnels for an enhanced experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers by Limousine or Air-con Bus (select option)
Beer, Fruits, Snacks, Cool tissue, & Mineral water are served in car (for VIP option only)
Experienced English speaking tour guide
Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine (Vegan Food available)
Hotel Pick up & Drop off in CENTRAL of District: 1, 3, & 4
Tip (not mandatory)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up & Drop off at your hotels in Central of District 1, 3 & 4. Other Districts, please make your way to the meeting point at: 123 Ly Tu Trong street, District 1 by 7:35AM. Private Tour pick up all Districts.
- Nha Rong port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children under 18 cannot book this tour alone
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Saigon Cyclo Tours - Vietnam Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIP Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh (Private Option available)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- "Be prepared for a very long day as there is a lot to cover." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
VIP Cu Chi Tunnels & Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh (Private Option available)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHo Chi Minh CityShore Excursions - Southern VietnamPort Transfers - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Southern VietnamFull-day Tours - Southern VietnamShore Excursions - Can ThoPort Transfers - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoPorts of Call Tours - Can ThoFull-day Tours - Can ThoShore Excursions - Phnom PenhPort Transfers - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhPorts of Call Tours - Phnom PenhFull-day Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Cao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Saigon Central Post OfficeSuoi Tien Theme ParkBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Cu Chi Wildlife Rescue StationPham Ngu Lao StreetGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)Vietnam Cookery CenterBen Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)Vam SatParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Museum of Fine ArtsReunification Palace (Independence Palace)